http://www.where.ca/calgary/detail_cont ... t_id~6.htm
The "Book of the Month" contest is a contest run by WHERE Calgary. All questions regarding the Contest rules should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
at 250, 125 – 9 Avenue SE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T2G 0P6.
1. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online at www.where.ca/calgary/
. Any person entering more than once in a month will be automatically disqualified.
2. Each month, there will be one to three Grand Prizes of books courtesy of WHERE Magazine and book publisher where applicable.
3. To be eligible for the current draw, entries must be received on or before 12:00 a.m. (EST) on the final day of the month. WHERE Calgary is not responsible for any entries, which are incomplete, lost, stolen, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, whatever the cause.
4. A random draw for the Grand Prize will take place by the first Monday following month's end. The selected entrant will be notified by phone, e-mail or mail within two weeks of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within one month of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. WHERE Calgary reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value. All federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, 19 years of age or older, excluding Quebec residents, employees of St. Joseph Corporation and St. Joseph Media, in addition to their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
6. The entrant selected for the Grand Prize may be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner may be required to sign a Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the Grand Prize in favour of WHERE Calgary and the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Grand Prize. WHERE Calgary and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the Contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by the winner of the Grand Prize.
7. Participation in the Contest constitutes permission to WHERE Calgary and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
8. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the Contest judges are final. WHERE Calgary and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest. The contest is ongoing, but WHERE Calgary reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.